AMAZON SMILES FOR ST. JOHN’S
Once enrolled in the program (directions below) Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to St. John’s. For example: if you buy a book for $25, then Amazon donates $1.25 to St. John’s. There is no cap on the total donation amount and no cost to St. John’s. The donations through AmazonSmile will be made to St. John’s 45 days after a calendar quarter ends.
HOW TO ENROLL:
1. Go to Amazon Smile
2. You will be asked to sign in with your Amazon password. IF you don’t remember it, ask to be emailed a password.
3. You will see several "spotlight charities" (i.e. American Red Cross, The Nature Conservancy, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital).
4. Scroll down to: Choose your favorite charitable organization - and choose St. John’s United Methodist Church Santa Fe
After you enroll:
1. Important: in order for your purchases to help St. John’s, you must login to smile.amazon.com (instead of just amazon.com) every time you shop.
2. So, take that link – smile.amazon.com and bookmark it. Once you’ve designated St. John’s United Methodist Church as your chosen charity, when you sign in to shop it should look like this (yours won’t have the word “prime” if you don’t also use amazon prime):